SHARING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PLATFORM
The purpose of the Salesforce platform Labs is to promote the use of the platform based on firsthand experience acquired through actual project implementation. These sessions do not replace standard curriculums or training courses, which remain paramount. Rather, the labs are by nature more topical, and meant to provide the participants with best practice tools to handle various use-case scenarios or implementation needs, which are common in many organizations.
Labs sessions can have the following formats:
- Collective (class form) introductory or topical sessions – half or full days. These combine frontal and hands on interactions
- On-demand labs: Salesforce platform consultancy services delivered on site to a specific client
Our Core Assets
- Best practice led approach ensures the robustness and scalability of the solutions
- Hundreds of successful engagements with clients of all sizes and industry types
- Staff skilled in all aspects of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle): Project management, Architecture, Programming in all facets, QA & testing, deployments, support and evolutions
- Full mastering of the Salesforce platform: Business logic, UI, APIs, Governors limits, Sites, Data.com and more.
Proven Framework Components
As a provider of native Salesforce platform products on the Appexchange, Balink has developed over the years a unique set of framework components. These infrastructures can be combined into our tailored engagements thus providing our clients increased acceleration, precision and reliability.