Software Vendors, Extend your product reach to millions of business users
As a software vendor you have many good reasons to reach out to the Salesforce customer community. It’s first because it’s a fast growing and ready to pay for value community. It’s also because your product has a great synergy with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or with Salesforce Service Cloud.
You have several good reasons to target the Salesforce customer community:
- Sell to a fast growing and ready to pay for value community
- Leverage your product synergy with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Deploy a SaaS solution on the most productive, secure & highly available cloud
Balink developed a best practice methodology for successfully onboarding ISVs to the AppExchange.
This methodology consists of key building blocks to guide the ISV partner through the process.
We addressing the following key milestones:
- Product analysis and marketexture
- Salesforce technical review
- Product Build Plan
- Preparation for Salesforce security review
- AppExchange Listing
- Trialforce setup and configuration
- AppExchange onboarding
- Lead Capturing
- Salesforce License Management Application (LMA)
- Post Deployment
- Product Lifecycle Support
The Balink team is comprised of product executives, Force.com architects, product managers, Appex certified developers and QA engineers. With our combined skills, experience and motivation, we will successfully take your existing product to the Salesforce cloud.
Our approach is to create a true partnership with our customers. We take full responsibility for providing you top quality and timely product deliveries to address the expectations of your Salesforce customers. Learn More About Balink