Are you interested in working in an agile environment supporting and delivering industry-leading field service mobile applications and services?
You’re a talented, remarkable, and ambitious DevOps Engineer with good skills in Back end development? Come join us!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will ensure the reliability, availability, and scalability of our infrastructure, applications, and services. You will work closely with our development and operations teams to ensure our systems are optimized for performance and security.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing AWS or other equivalent cloud provider infrastructure
- Managing and operating GitHub / Bit bucket repositories and Docker
- Support and troubleshoot the engineering / research teams with AWS and
- Setting up, maintaining, and deploying tools and products to various
- Managing and enforcing our infrastructure security.
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps
- Proficiency in Linux distributed systems
- Prior experience working with AWS/GCP or other major cloud providers
- Familiarity with Authentication and Authorization protocols - OIDC, JWT
- Prior experience developing APIs
- Experience with CI/CD Kubernetes, Docker
- Proficient with CI/CD pipeline management
- Excellent understanding of Automating infrastructure using scripting
- Fluent in English. French is a plus!
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and attention to detail
-Position in our office at Jerusalem