We followed UX standards and aligned the UI to ensure a better experience.
- Bring New Balance International’s identity to New Balance Israel.
- Improve the Basket and Checkout process.
- Use UX Standards across the whole website.
- Unattractive UI
- Confusing checkout process
- Lack of identity, not aligned to New Balance’s brand
- Confusing navigation & architecture of information issues
- Non-optimal use on mobile
- Filters hard to use in catalog page
- UX issues, unexpected behavior across the website
- Took UX best practices into the project
- Aligned the UI to the brand
- Facilitated navigation
- Improved checkout process
- Responsiveness as a priority for user’s convenience
Our main goal was to be aligned to the International Brand and improve the User Experience across the website .
The new homepage brings the international brand at user’s first sight.
The new catalog and filters make easier to find the items the user is looking for.
The new product page improves the users’ buying experience by adapting UX standards.
The checkout process gets easier and faster, so the user will want to come back.